What are you passionate about right now?
If it entails writing, marketing, instructional design, or communications, I’d love the chance to help expedite your goals!
Cindy Grigg – President, Misch Masch Publishing
Rates and Experience
All projects receive custom quotes. To inquire, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
I sign and uphold non-disclosure agreements, which means I don’t share references or testimonials. It means your project will be treated with the same discretion.
Services Offered: Project Management, Marketing, Editing, Writing, and Instructional Design
I know my craft–which makes me the right ally for yours! – Cindy Grigg, President
- BREADTH. As President of Misch Masch Publishing, Cindy Grigg brings 15+ years’ experience in project management, technical writing, editing, marketing communications, teaching, and instructional design, and contracts with other professionals when needed to get the job done. Our teams have seen just about every kind of document, manuscript, or business asset imaginable. Consider us curious about anything giving you trouble!
- DEPTH. Cindy and her associates have served Fortune 100 and 500 companies, Top 10 U.S. government agencies, higher education colleges and universities, tech startups, and small businesses. We’ll elevate your project and make it fun.
- CREATIVITY. We handle strategy, design, outlining or storyboarding, and drafting or prototyping. Your go-to for creativity on-demand.
- DETAILS. Throw us developmental or structural editing, line editing, and proofreading. We can handle it. Our patent-pending editing goggles help us catch issues others miss.
- AND MORE DETAILS. CMS (Chicago Style), AMA, AP . . . Absolutely! We handle any style preference and also work with companies’ internal writing style and branding guidelines.
2 Ways to Get in Touch
OPTION 1: Send a Few Quick Details
Your project deserves the right editor, writer, or communications team.
Please fill out this quick form to help us both consider the possibilities:
We’ll respond to your inquiry no matter what. If it looks like something we have time for, we’ll also send a detailed quote, proposed timeline, and other particulars.
OPTION 2: Call
Please leave a voice message if it’s more convenient: (801) 637-5016.
While we can’t always answer phone calls instantly, we respond as quickly as possible.
Thanks for reaching out! We look forward to exploring the possibilities.
Cindy Grigg, Misch Masch Publishing, LLC